300-HR Teacher Training
In order to get your 300 RYT Certification you must complete all of the 200 HR TT Modules 1-5 + module 6 below
Jan 13-22 Module 6 (Visalia)
Jan 13 6-9 Theory
Jan 14 -22 6-8:30 am Practice/ Journal/ Connect +1-5pm Theory/ Lecture / Discussion
TUITION 300 HR TT Register early + SAVE!
Register and pay-in-full by JUL 26, 2016
DISCOUNT PRICE = $3,900. + CC processing Fee 3% Unless paying by cash or check please contact Kristen McQuaide firstname.lastname@example.org Also payment plans are available contact Kristen McQuaide email@example.com (requires $500 non-refundable deposit with application, and remaining balance paid by AUG 26, 2016).
Register and pay-in-full after JUL 26, 2016
REGULAR PRICE = $4,300 + CC processing Fee 3% Unless paying by cash or check please contact Kristen McQuaide firstname.lastname@example.org Also payment plans are available contact Kristen McQuaide email@example.com
(requires $500 non-refundable deposit with application, and remaining balance paid by AUG 26, 2016).
Peter Sterios ERYT-500 has been part of the global yoga community for over four decades as a teacher, writer, and entrepreneur based in San Luis Obispo, California. He is the creator of Manduka™, a leading eco-yoga products company based in Los Angeles. In 2009, Yoga Journal selected his first DVD, Gravity & Grace in their “top 15 yoga videos of all time” and his popular LEVITYoga™ Show appears on YogaAnytime™. He is an award winning architect, specializing in green yoga studios and retreat centers; co-founder of karmaNICA™, a charitable organization for impoverished kids in western Nicaragua; and for three years, taught yoga at the White House for Michelle Obama’s anti-obesity initiative (2011-2013). Peter’s influence through his teaching, writing and innovative design has been felt worldwide, and his light-hearted approach with LEVITYoga™ offers unique insight to the evolving art of yoga.
James G. Bailey, LAc, Dipl Om, Dipl Ayu, E-RYT 500 is a third generation healer, CAM physician, Yoga educator, and Yoga teacher trainer who has been living yoga and Ayurveda for 30 years. His training includes 5 years (4000+ hours) of formal clinical studies in Oriental Medicine (Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine) and training in Ayurveda under numerous Ayurvedic doctors in Kerala, South India, where he returns annually to study and lead retreats with Sevanti Adventures. James teaches Yoga, Ayurveda and meditation workshops worldwide. He is a contributing editor and former columnist for Yoga Journal, Light on Ayurveda, LA Yoga magazine and other wellness publications. He served as an active Board member of the California Association of Ayurvedic Medicine (CAAM), and is founder of Sevanti Wellness in Pacific Palisades, CA. For more information about James, visit www.sevanti.com.
- Cancellation of Registration (before JUL 26, 2016) – Students will receive a full refund of the Deposit, less $175 Registration Fee if we receive a written Notice of Cancellation before JUL 26, 2016.
- Withdrawal or Dismissal (after JUL 26, 2016 and before the Training begins) – Students will forfeit the complete Deposit, and receive a full refund of their Tuition balance paid if we receive a written Notice of Cancellation after JUL 26, 2016 and before the Training begins.
- Withdrawal or Dismissal (after the Training begins)
- If you withdraw or are dismissed from the Training once the Program begins, there will be no refunds.
- Refunds – Payments for refunds will be made within 30 days from receipt of the written Notice of Cancellation, or within 30 days after the effective date of dismissal from the program. If you withdraw or are dismissed from the program with any outstanding balances due after AUG 26, 2016, you are obligated to pay full tuition for the entire program.