T H E S P A C E is the only studio in the area to offer Aerial, Yoga, Hot Yoga, Pilates & Barre. Students can start or grow in their journey by discovering their passion. Classes are open to all levels and no prior experience is required. Each class moves through a continuous flow connecting mind and body to improve awareness, strength, balance, alignment and flexibility. Certified, compassionate instructors share their training and assist students of all levels, offering variations and modifications to best suit your practice. We offer props available to use including mats, blocks, straps, bolsters and blankets during each class.
Please visit MindBody for the full schedule and learn more about our instructors here.
Monthly unlimited classes are $125. (can be on auto pay or not)
REGULAR PAY Take as many classes as you please in a 30-day period. The packages start the day of purchase and continues for 30 days from the purchase date. Example Purchase Monthly Unlimited on June 15 it will expire July 15.
AUTO PAY makes your experience into class a lot smoother + seamless. All you have to think about is which comfy clothing to wear, water bottle + your mat. It similar to REGULAR PAY Take as many classes as you please in a 30-day period. The packages start the day of purchase and continues for 30 days from the purchase date. Example Purchase Monthly Unlimited on June 15 it will expire July 15.
You may cancel at any time. Please call Kristen at 323 683 7538 with any questions or if you would like to cancel your auto pay
$40 FOR 3 WEEKS OF UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL OF OUR CLASSES!!!
YOGA ($10/class, $90/10 pack)
- Vinyasa: Our vinyasa yoga classes are available to students of all levels. Vinyasa is an intentional flow, matching breath to movement and mind to body. Instructors will lead students in a flow consisting of a series of asanas, or poses, working to improve strength, flexibility and balance while bringing awareness and ease to the mind. Most classes will include sun salutations, hip openers, backbends and core work. Each class will vary as instructors utilize their training to create innovative new sequencing and flow. Everyday Namaste, West Coast Flow, Sunrise Yoga, Mid Week Mixed Levels Yoga, Strengthen + Soften, Vinyasa Flow and Intentional Flow + Meditate are all available to you.
- Hot Yoga *****SPACE IS LIMITED BOOK IN ADVANCE*****
All levels Vinyasa style class practice in a hot and humid room. The temperature ranges between 85-105 degrees. This class designed to stretch and elongate muscles, tendons and ligaments. It also has an additional benefit of being detoxifying due to the amount sweat your able to produce. Bring two large towels to cover your mat, hand or face towel, lot's of water and be prepared to be challenged while have fun.Bring two large towels, water, face towel suggested.
- Yoga Basics is a recommended flow for beginners or those looking to reconnect to the essentials originally established in early practice. It is a gentle flow, often utilizing props to better understand alignment, form and safety while matching movement to breath. The instructor will offer modifications and variations as necessary to deepen your practice and move further in your asanas.
- Power Yoga is a vigorous, fast-paced vinyasa for those already familiar with most asanas. It incorporates faster and more challenging movements, while still connecting the mind and body. Each class will vary as instructors draw from differing methods, focus and poses to create a unique flow for the students.
- Restorative + Gentle Class: All levels & Beginners
60 minutes all levels gentle slow flow yoga class All levels & Beginners Gentle / Restorative class that combines yoga postures, breathing, and meditation. This class is geared toward students who wish to move at a slower pace. No Yoga experience is required. Gentle Yoga provides a beautiful way to softly wake the body up and stretch yourself out
Yin Yoga usually consists of a series of long-held, passive floor poses that mainly work the lower part of the body—the hips, pelvis, inner thighs, lower spine. These areas are especially rich in connective tissues. The poses are held for up to five minutes, sometimes longer.
- AERIAL *****SPACE IS LIMITED BOOK IN ADVANCE***** Aerial Yoga is all about letting your body be supported by soft fabric, suspended from the ceiling, taking your body thru various stretches and yoga poses . Using the hammock as a prop to move thru stretches, supported poses and inversions allows you to improve your floor practice. Open your mind while building flexibility, range of motion, and strength in the body. The hammock uses your body weight and gravity, either by being partially or fully supported, to realign and create space without compression of the joints or spine. This style of yoga is relaxing, exhilarating, uplifting and athletic. The hammock hangs hip high and supports the weight of even the largest yogi. Come learn a new way to improve, explore, refine and advance traditional poses both on the floor and in the air. Please do not wear clothing with zippers or sharp items, please also be aware of lotions and jewelry. Also please be cognitive of personal hygiene. Please Pre-register on MindBody for Aerial to ensure a hammock, space is limited.
AERIAL ($12/class, $108/10 pack)
Have you ever wanted to fly? Well now is your chance, with our Aerial Silk classes you will have the opportunity to hand from your hands, feet, ankles, hips, low back and even upside down! Nothing feels better than being able to let your body fly through the air while building strength simultaneously. Aerial sill classes are good for all levels. Beginners will be comfortable and the experienced challenged. With a focus on poses, transitions and building strength + flexibility. This class will allow you to release tension + focus your mind. There is some Terra/Mat work as well as air work. #comefly let the inner spark out. Using the hammocks, which support up to 1000 pounds.
The Aerial classes are non-weight bearing which releases compression on the back and joints while allowing the body to be suspended through various poses commonly seen in vinyasa classes. The hammock supports your body, but still offers up a fun, challenging yoga flow. The instructor will guide you through asanas, often involving supported inversions that are not typically able to be done on your mat. While it may appear daunting, the instructor will assist and provide safety cues throughout the invigorating class. There are limited hammocks, so please reserve your spot on MindBody in advance. Foundations of Aerial, Aerial All Levels and Weightless Release all involve the hammocks.
PILATES ($12/class, $108/10 pack)
Mat Pilates focuses on your “Powerhouse” or core muscles through small, repetitive movements. In addition to your own body weight, props such as the magic circle, small weights and foam rollers are used to tone muscles through lengthening and strengthening. Pilates aids with ailment, posture and core strength to help with other movements. These classes can be found on the schedule as Carve Your Core and Powerhouse Pilates.
HOT YOGA (15/class, $135./10 pack)
Vinyasa yoga is a popular yoga style that includes a broad range of postures. It is a varying sequence of poses dedicated to specific areas of the body unifying movement with breath. These poses increase physical endurance, strength and focus, training the mind to connect with the body through constant flow and meditation. Hot Vinyasa classes are heated and paired with music and allow students of all levels to explore and connect with their inner selves.
BARRE ($10/class, $90/10 pack)
Barre instructors share their dance background to create a full body flow that challenges students through a choreographed routine in combination with Pilates and ballet movements. A Ballet Barre is used for stability while focusing on isometric strength training combined with high repetitions of small range of motion movements. Muscles are worked to fatigue and then released through stretching. It will create long, lean muscles and increase flexibility and balance. Beyond the Barre and Hard Core Barre Core are offered on the schedule.